I love South Africa because of the open spaces and the open road. The N1 fro Johannesburg to Cape Town is one of my favorites. It is a straight road going through the Karoo. The Karoo is a romantic place and mostly a desert. And as I’ve said before I love desert landscapes.
I love road trips and the open road so much that I’ve even created a challenge around it. I call it the Are we there yet challenge?
How do I participate?
I would like to challenge you to take pictures of signposts and post it in a blog.
- Title the blog: Are we there yet? and add a photo of a signpost. To make it more fun please add your country and more or less where this signpost is.
- Please add a link to this page in order for others also to find this page and be part of the fun.
- Add this badge to your page (If you’d like).
- Post a link to your page in my comments box it will be appreciated. Then I can see your great post as well.
- I will post the top 10 signposts every Sunday on my blog. Just post any signpost that you see.
Click here to see what happened the previous weeks.
If you’d like to link up please click here.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog in order for you to stay informed.
For a full list of posts in this series please click here.
Day 1: Wedding
Day 7: Why I love South Africa: The open road Day 7
Day 8: Why I love South Africa: The food Day 8
Day 9: Why I love South Africa: So many places to visit: Cape Town Day 9
Day 10: Why I love South Africa: So many places to visit: Jozi Day 10
Day 11: Why I love South Africa: So many places to visit: Kruger National Park Day 11
Day 12: Why I love South Africa: So many places to visit: Kaapse Hoop Day 12
Day 13: Why I love South Africa: So many places to visit: Pilanesberg Day 13
Day 14: Why I love South Africa: So many places to visit: Eastern Cape Day 14
Please remember to visit this website for more information. Please do join me on this adventure.
Click here for more blogs taking part in this challenge
If you would like to know more about me please click here.