I have been nominated for a Liebster Award-So that other people can find out about smaller blogs like mine. I was nominated by KimHine over here.I was given eleven questions to answer about myself and my blog, and at the end of the post I’ll nominate ten other bloggers to do the same.
Here are the Questions from KimHine…
1. How did you decide on the title of your blog? The blog is about living and traveling in Africa so I chose that name.
2. What is one word that sums up the heart of your blog and why? My love for Africa and to encourage people to visit this amazing continent.
3. What are your favorite pastimes other than blogging? Reading, Pen Palling,gardening, walking with Christ.
4. What is your favorite aspect of blogging? Meeting new people and learning new perspectives.
5. Which project, recipe or idea on my blog would you most like to try yourself? Your great enthusiasm!
6. Where does your blog inspiration come from? All around me. Animals, birds, people.
7. What is one country in the world you would like to visit? Why? I’d like to visit Israel. It brings a lot of the Bible in perspective.
8. If you have children, what are there names? If not, what are your favorite girl and boy names?
I don’t have children yet but I like Ethan and Elizabeth.
9. A long-lost relative leaves you a large sum of money. What do you do with it? Help myself and my family to get set up 🙂 and then travel!
10. In your opinion, what is the best blog post you’ve written so far? (Include the link!) My post about Augrabies is my No1 post for the year. I’m surprised as there are others that I likes more ;- ) http://livinginafrica.net/2014/10/27/1233/
11. Where do you see yourself in five years time? Still teaching and changing the world. Hopefully with a baby on my arm.
For my ten nominees, I am nominating:
Once you are nominated it’s fun for you to copy the questions and then answer them in your own words and nominate your own people..
Colleen @ http://www.blessedarethefeet.com/when-you-didnt-mean-to-grieve-during-the-holidays/
Barbara @ http://barbaravogelgesang.com/christmas-circus-train/
Tara @ http://prayingontheprairie.blogspot.com/2014/12/moving-into-neighborhood.html?m=0
Gail @ http://gailgolden.blogspot.com/2014/12/thankful-thursday-little-birdie.html
Anita @ http://www.blessedbutstressed.com/2014/12/24/leaving-jesus/
Susan @ http://hopehearthome.com/the-27th-day-of-christmas/